Thursday, September 2, 2010

August 9th E-mail

thanks for those great pictures of my new nephew! He has quite a lip:) Just one question...How come there is a picture with grandpa and Dallin, but no Grandma and Dallin? And was it as hard to get a picture of Dallin with his eys open as his grandpa with his eyes open;) Chisteando (yes Troy and Logan I realize that isn't quite the word for just kidding).
This weed has been great. We learned a couple new grammer rules and I was actually able to understand them! Whether I can actually use them in real senteces is still questionable. But the language started picking up a lot and now I'm cruising (relatively) through El Libro de Mormón. Sorry if there are a few times that I accidentally slip into Spanish for. It´s real fun here! We had our "Halfway through the MTC" party on Wednesday (even though the halfway point wasn't actually till Saturday). I feel bad for most of the Elders in my zone here. Probably about 36 of them have been called to Mexico, and the church has been having lots of problems getting visas for Mexico so those elders are going to be staying at the MTC for a while. It's not just our zone either. It's the wholde MTC! I met an Elder the other week that had been here for 17 weeks!!! I mean the MTC is great, but man that's almost four months! I started getting worried that that would happen to us that are going to Honduras, but we lucked out because we don't need visas to get into Honduras. They just did all that background stuff to make sure we are good people.
Were you able to get Tim Richardson's, Chris Horne's and Andrew Abeyta's email addresses? And Bishop Collette's if he wants to get these? Speaking of people in the ward, I can't remember if I told you this already, but Chelsea Schlegal (?) was in the same zone as me. She left the MTC about two weeks before I came in. Oh and I saw Elder Ruben yesterday. It was fun because we were outside and he didn't even realize that Timp was in perfect view of the MTC! So we chatted about hiking it the Friday before I came in. It was fun. By the way...if you could also send these tocody.maxfield@myldsmail.net that would be awesome. Elder Cody Maxfield is a friend from high school and actually hiked Timp with me and Elder Ruben. He's going to Florida and got in the MTC after me but has already left!!
Have you sent that super dooper drying towel yet? Cause if you have, I haven't gotten it yet.
How is the family doing. How are cousins grandmas and grandpa, aunts and uncles doing? I haven't heard anything from or about them (except the timp hike) yet.
Alright I still have a few minutes so I'll attempt to bear my testimony in Español.
Yo tengo un testimonio sobre Dios y Jesucristo. Yo sé que Jesucristo es el hijo de Dios y mi salvdador. Sé que José Smith fue un profeta llama de Dios, y Thomas S. Monson es el profeta de Dios sobre la tierra hoy. Sé que Jose Smith tradujo El Libro de Mormón por poder de Dios.
That's all I have time for. Troy and Logan feel free to grammer and spell check that and help me out if you want.
,Lovem
dElder neiswender

No comments:

Post a Comment