Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tom and Jerry

Dear Mom and everybody,
Thanks for the list of all the people that you are sending this too. It´s good to hear that BYU was finally able to win a game and the FSU beat Miami!! I haven´t gotten the package yet, but we don´´t get mail until tuesdays usually. It doesn´t quite make sense to me lol. oh well. I´ll keep you posted on it. As for the internet time, yes I have to pay but it is way cheap. We are talking for 2 hours it´s about a dollar. So yeah it would be easier and faster to just write through emails. That´s weird to think that David is going to be singing with the Tab Choir. Some of the missionaries down here that I know were here when he came and did a special fireside for the missionaries down here. My wrist is doing great. I can still play the piano in church and everything, it´s just when I bend it back real far that it hurts more than it should. San Pedro is way green, but to be honest it´s hard to apprciate all the green when all the streets are covered with garbage and you have to watch your step or there is a great chance of stepping in garbage. It´s not on the beach, it´s actually in a valley so I do get to see mountains, but they just aren´t the same as Utah mountains.
The people...they really like to insult gringos that can´t speak Spanish. Luckily I can´t understand all that they say, but my companion tells me enough of what they say. But I am still trying to love them:)
As for the subject line of this email Tom and Jerry. That´s really how I fell right now. We have a rat in our house that we found last Monday. I actually haven´t seen him but my comp did. We bought a rat trap thursday when we were at the store. however The first night that rat just ate the bread and peanut butter right off the trap. The next night we put a piece of hot dog on it. And the same thing happened. The last night we tested the trap by throwing little pieces of soap at it and it worked great on the soap. So we set the trap with more hot dog. When we woke up the peice of hot dog was gone and the trap still didn´t go off. So now it´s rat 3 humans 0. We just can´t catch this rat lol.
Well that´s about all that´s happened this week. ill keep you posted on the package.
Love,
Elder Neiswender

No comments:

Post a Comment