Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Christmas Presents!!

Dear mom and everyone else,
Well, as for the weekly update, Things are looking way way up. Thanks
goodness that that week is gone and I just hope we don't have anymore
like it. This week has been much better. We found more great people
and put some good sounding dates with people:) The family that still
needs to get married has seemed to turned it around and hopefully they
keep going in the right direction. We also got some references from
some members and we found this one black lady and her husband that
like the church a lot. The great thing about them is that the lady
speaks ENGLISH. The first lesson we taught was just with her and she
wanted us to teach it in english. I never thought it would be that
hard to teach a lesson in english. Boy was I wrong. Luckily we got
through it and she loves it and keeps telling us that it just makes
sense. She actually lived in the states and graduated from high school
there so her engligh was really good.
Also this week we had interviews with President. That man is so
awesome! I love president Viers with all my heart. He knows how to
treat any problem with the right amount of love. Also, because we went
to the mission office for interviews, I got to go to the mail room and
guess what were waiting for me there...CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!!!!!!! All
the elders there looked at me weird when they saw me carrying all
those packages, because it's not christmas time anymore. They were all
shocked when they found out those were my christmas packages. They
were late, but they are here. So Kristi, sister, I can finally start
that twelve days of christmas thing:) Thanks so much for all the
gifts! They were all so wonderful to get.
Well, not much else has happened this week. It was a great week:) I
love you all and I know that this work is the right work.
Love,
Elder Travis Neiswender

No comments:

Post a Comment